[texworks] Wishlist for TeXworks 0.4.3+

Felix Wieczorek felix at wieczorek-systems.de
Fri Jan 20 13:49:23 CET 2012

Reinhard is right, this needs a monospaced font.

The line is useful for good overview in the source .tex, not for
breaking lines in the resulting document.
It aims to the same as Format->Hard Wrap... but is only a hint for
wrapping lines.

The feature would be useful for helping to format the source .tex
document independent of the width of the source window, without
producing the format to the fully automatic "Hard Wrap...". (In
exceptional cases it might be appropriate to have longer lines)

Greetings,

Felix

--
Felix Wieczorek