[texworks] Scripting: - Scripts - Request for web / code addresses

Henrik Skov Midtiby henrikmidtiby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:10:19 CET 2012

Hi Paul

Here is an additional script you can add to your list.
https://raw.github.com/henrikmidtiby/autocompleteForTexworks/master/scripts/Hooks/latexErrors.js

It is a modification of the latexErrors hook script provided with
Texworks. The script can now detect if pdflatex is run several times
from latexmk and will only list errors from the last compilation. In
addition the code has been cleaned up to ease further development.

Best regards,
Henrik