[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:31:26 CET 2011

   Even perhaps if the Google Code front page was able to be changed
to say a lot less--but to more prominently point to the TUG TeXworks
page much more directly--and TUG TeXworks page could then be more
frequently updated as required---perhaps that would put less pressure
on Jonathan to do regular updates of the Google Code page?

Paul