[texworks] (no subject)

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:08:29 CET 2011

> Wow - for someone claiming not to know C++ (did you, actually?) you're
> incredibly apt!

I'd love to learn it, but I seem to learn by intensive immersion
initially, and seem never to have a block of time long enough to get
into it at the moment.

So at the moment it just passive recall from when I hunted through it
trying to extract information for the TwScript Api.

> Anyway, this was changed in r949. In addition, I added an empty "subject"
> (which shouldn't hurt), improved the body text (to avoid directly rubbing
> "Instructions" in everyone's face), and replaced "\n" by "\r\n" on Windows
> (maybe that helps with the missing line breaks I've seen a couple of times
> around here).

You've got it all well sussed sounds great.

Just tried  r950 Windows Xp seems really good

Paul...
---
Thank you for taking the time to write an email to the TeXworks
mailing list. Please read the instructions below carefully as
following them will greatly facilitate the communication.

Instructions:
-) Please write your message in English (it's in your own best
interest; otherwise, many people will not be able to understand it and
therefore will not answer).

-) Please type something meaningful in the subject line.

-) If you are having a problem, please describe it step-by-step in detail.

-) After reading, please delete these instructions (up to the
"configuration info" below which we may need to find the source of
problems).

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.5r950 (official)
Install location : G:/latexportable/LaTexUtils/TeXWorks/texworks/TeXworks.exe
Library path     : G:/latexportable/LaTexUtils/TeXWorks/texworks/config\
pdfTeX location  :
G:/LaTeXPortable/LatexUtils/MikTex2.9.3927-Portable/miktex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
Qt4 version      : 4.7.3 (build) / 4.7.3 (runtime)