[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:22:16 CET 2011

On 2011-11-14 03:22, Paul A Norman wrote:
> Yes you are right Charlie there was, I think it was concluded that the
> need is to  change the TeXworks Google Code front page, I think the
> TUG one has proven to be more easily edited or something and I think
> Stefan(?) has put some great effort in there already.
>
> Is there a known procedure for editing the Google Code Texworks front
> page or is it some how frozen?

Yes - get Jonathan to do it ;). As project owner, he's the only one who
has write access to it.
However, as was pointed out previously, the GC page is intended for the
development process (in the long run, anyway), and the TUG page is
intended for "normal" users. So whenever we want to reach the users, we
should use that page (which can in principle be edited by anyone with
write access to svn and which for example I can then update from svn).

-Stefan