[texworks] Drop of Python scripting support

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Nov 2 09:48:36 CET 2011

Dear Paul / all  --

Paul A Norman wrote:
> P.S. Incase it caused any confusion, when I wrote:
>
> ' In TeXworks, your "error log " ''
>
> is actually labelled "LaTeX errors" on its tab in TeXworks.

I have just re-processed "A3-Poster.tex" and once again have
received a number of warnings concerning "Invalid ICC Profile".
These have, once again, disappeared at the end of compilation,
and I can find no "tab" (or menu entry) labelled "[La]TeX
errors".  Where may I find a permanent record of these warnings,
and does anyone know why (a) they do not remain on-screen at
end of compilation, and (b) they are intermittent -- some runs
produce them, others do not, and the source file remains unchanged
throughout ?

** Philip Taylor

E&OE : One arm inoperative -- shoulder injury (tendon)