[texworks] Sorting of scripts

Alain Delmotte alain.delmotte at leliseron.org
Wed Nov 2 09:47:07 CET 2011

Hi,

I am in the process of rewriting all my Python scripts to Lua.

I see that now the sorting of the scripts in the TW Scripts
menu is not any more following the name of the script
"file", but the name of "Title" of the script given in the
script file: "Title: gras \textbf"  (here sorted under "g").

The old sorting scheme allowed to sort the scripts according
to types of action (example all my formatting scripts had
names starting with a- (a-xxx.py) , inserting commons
environments by b-, other environments by c-, and so on.

Any reason for the change of behaviour?
If this creates a problem, don't worry, I'll find another
(clever :-)! ) system :-))

Regards,

Alain