[texworks] Wishlist for TeXworks 0.4.3+
Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd)
P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Nov 1 17:31:26 CET 2011
Would it be possible to have a wishlist for TeXworks
as well as one for the embedded previewer ? If so,
may I start the ball rolling ?
1) Select multiple lines, then tab, should indent selected lines.
2) Select multiple lines, then shift+tab, should outdent selected lines.
3) Intermittent warnings such as "*** Warning *** ICC Profile ..." should not disappear without trace at end of compilation.
4) Intermittent warnings such as "*** Warning *** ICC Profile ..." should not be intermittent, and effort should
be expended on tracking down their cause.
5) Setting the processing engine to (say) XeTeX should add the pragmat "% !TeX program = xetex" to the source file if it
does not already have such a pragmat.
'Nuff for now ?
More information about the texworks