[texworks] Problem with errors in beamer

Ignasi Furió ignasi.furio at uib.cat
Fri Oct 21 19:34:25 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I use TeXworks to prepare my class presentations with beamer but when I
make a mistake (something which happens frequently)
aux files remain corrupted and I need to delete them before a new
typesetting.

I've read somewhere this happens because some files are not 'closed' due
to TeXworks error processing.
In fact, if I use the command line to typeset same erroneous file I can
process them without any problem (of course I get same error and no
results, but after correcting error I don't need to delete aux files to
obtain a good pdf).

Do you have same problem? Do you think it's easy to solve? Should I fill a
wishlist issue?

Best regards,

Ignasi