[texworks] smart-quote-modes in 0.4.3 r.858

heck.johannes at googlemail.com heck.johannes at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 16 12:42:19 CEST 2011

Dear List,

I just launched TW 0.4.3 r.858 that was shipped with TeXLive 2011, copied my customizations to the new config folder and got stuck up with smart quote modes.
Under TW 0.4.0, TeXWorks read my file (see attachement) without problems. With 0.4.3, it reads the file, too, but it doesn’t behave accordingly. I can select my “german unicode quotes” via preferences or format\typographic quotes and TW remebers my choice, but it just places standard "" in the text instead of my „“ quotes.
Is anybody able to reproduce the problem?

Johannes