[texworks] Texworks quit working (on windows)

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Mon Sep 26 22:54:40 CEST 2011

I believe that some people use TeXLive on Windows, but you might have better
luck with MiKTeX, which is a Windows-specific distribution (that's what I
use).  It includes TeXworks along with many other things and has tools to
keep your distribution up to date easily.  It comes with a Windows
installer.

See www.miktex.org.

David