[texworks] Wishlist for pdf previewer

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:13:28 CEST 2011

On 26 Sep 2011, at 15:35, Felix Wieczorek wrote:

> ----- Message from Carlo Marmo <carlo.marmo at gmail.com> ---------
>

>> Thank you Jonathan. This point was not clear to me. For this special
>> purpose, I'll keep ms word.
>> Carlo
>
> you don't have to use word for that purpose, flesh (http://flesh.sourceforge.net/) does process pdf files directly.

Interesting - but note that the quality of results will still be variable, depending on the exact nature and structure of the document you're processing. Oh, and the language, of course.

And how such a tool should evaluate the "readability" of a math-intensive TeX article is not obvious to me. It might think that all those "short words" mean it's roughly a kindergarten-level document.... :)

JK