[texworks] “Remove Aux Files” from “File” to “Edit”?

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 14:58:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 2011-09-10 14:46, Arno Trautmann wrote:
> A shortcut would be the best idea, indeed … but why is there no
> default shortcut? Is it a functionality users should not use too often?

Well, shortcuts are not the most consistent thing in Tw, I'm afraid.

But yes, normally users should not need to use the "Remove aux files..."
function too often (and indeed we sometimes get questions here that
indicate that there are many users who've never ever used it - or don't
even know about what all the auxiliary files are for). So unless you
"mess with a lot of experimental code" (;)), things should "just work"
most of the time.

Cheers,