[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

sigmundv at gmail.com sigmundv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:15:27 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 10:47, Paul A Norman <paul.a.norman at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you meant to send something to the TeXworks Mail List, there was no
> text in the message.
>
> (And you might yet need to install MiKTeX or TeXLive or something similar).

There is an option in the Help menu, where you can send a mail to the
mailing list. This mail includes configuration info. The OP probably got an
error when compiling. As we see, TeXworks doesn't see pdfTeX. Either it
isn't installed or TeXworks hasn't been set up properly. I guess we're
waiting for the OP to follow up on this.