[texworks] Disturbing diagnostic :

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:44:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 2011-08-24 15:21, Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:
> http://texworks.org/ (as linked from Help/Go to TeXworks home page in TeXworks 0.4.0)
>
>> texworks.org This domain is expired, please renew it. Please contact us for more information.

In the meantime, Karl Berry has renewed the domain (primarily because it
is hardcoded in the 0.4 releases). Directly using tug.org/texworks
should be preferred in the future, though, seeing that texworks.org
might not be held indefinitely (at least not if there's no real benefit;
most users will just search for TeXworks and take whatever URL they get
- the number of people likely to try texworks.org before using a search
if they are unsure is probably extremely small, I guess).

HTH