[texworks] LaTeXmk-config for Win

Andreas Hirsch cursus.publicus at sacrumromanumimperium.org
Mon Aug 29 16:30:10 CEST 2011

Hi Herbert,

quoting Herbert Schulz, [29.08.2011 15:07 +0100]:

> On Aug 29, 2011, at 7:50 AM, Andreas Hirsch wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to get LaTeXmk running the latex-dvips-pspdf-process
>> unde Windows.
>>
>> Under Linux, my adaption works well:
>> http://members.gaponline.de/afj/tl2011_win/texworks_latexmk_config.png

Under Windows, I'll didn't find the right quotings (latexmk-manual page
>> 4/5) - I tested a lot of variations, hier is one:
>> http://members.gaponline.de/afj/tl2011_win/texworks_latexmk_config_win.png

Any hint?

>> \TIA
>>
>> Andreas
>

> Howdy,
>
> I don't know Windows eccentricities but I'd try to eliminate the
> single quotes from the offending line.
>
> Another alternative is to place all the special configuration stuff
> in a file and use the -r option to read in that file. That way I can
> install lots of configuration stuff without extending the command.

doesn't work for me:

O:\schule\unterricht>latexmk -e $latex=q/latex -synctex=1 S/ -pdfps
s_m10_2_8l.tex
Latexmk: Stopping because executing following code from command line
    $latex=q/latex
gave an error:
    Can't find string terminator "/" anywhere before EOF at (eval 17)
line 1.

U:\texlive\bin\win32\runscript.tlu:575: command failed with exit code 2:
perl.exe u:/texlive/texmf-dist/scripts/latexmk/latexmk.pl -e
$latex=q/latex -synctex=1 S/ -pdfps s_m10_2_8l.tex

--
'Gott hat den Menschen erschaffen, weil er vom Affen enttäuscht war.
 Danach hat er auf weitere Experimente verzichtet.'