[texworks] inconsistens because of help-files?

sigmundv at gmail.com sigmundv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 00:42:07 CEST 2011

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 23:03, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com>wrote:

> Using pdflatex doesn't change the necessity for using bibtex (or, possibly
> biber when using the biblatex package) and/or makeindex/xindy when you have
> bibliographies or indexes to generate.

That's right - I forgot to take those situations into account. And that's
why some people use makefiles <http://code.google.com/p/latex-makefile/>. On
Windows batch scripts could be used. I don't see the reason to involve Perl
in the compiling of a tex file (having said that I acknowledge that the
makefile I linked to above uses sed...).

Sigmund