[texworks] dvi -> dvips -> ps2pdf

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 02:01:37 CEST 2011

Here is an interesting link (be advised I think it is also an
advertisement for a book) by Lukas Mathis a Swiss developer, talking
about concepts similar to the 'Keeping the entry barrier low, while
developing and enjoying "Extensible simplicity"! ' discussed earlier
in this thread.

"The Growing User and the Perennial Beginner" - Lukas Mathis
http://ignorethecode.net/blog/2011/08/09/the_growing_user_and_the_perennial_beginner/

Paul