[texworks] Ctrl+W

DB gwsk5597 at telus.net
Fri Aug 5 22:04:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've been using TeXworks for a while now and find it very useful. I do,
however, have but one problem with it: the Ctrl+W shortcut that saves
and quits. It's an issue because it's right above the S key and because
I save pretty much at the end of every sentence, there's a high
probability my finger will slip and I'll accidentally close the window.
I type pretty fast, so this can sometimes happen a lot. Very annoying.

Is there some file where I can change the shortcut configuration for
TeXworks? I've been searching around for a way to customize the
shortcuts, but so far haven't been able to find a good answer as to
whether it's even possible.

Thanks for your assistance.

- DB