[texworks] dvi -> dvips -> ps2pdf

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:03:24 CEST 2011

>From what I;ve seen in the past, looks like MikTeX clone, and
sometimes double name, expected TeXLive type executables.

In this case at a MikTeX command prompt if I type :

G:\LaTeXPortable\LatexUtils\MiTeX 2.8.3541 Portabe>latexmk -help
Latexmk 4.25: Automatic LaTeX document generation routine

Usage: latexmk [latexmk_options] [filename ...]

  Latexmk_options:
   -bibtex         - use bibtex when needed (default)
  dah dah ...

Paul