[texworks] Disabling Built-In Keyboard Shortcuts

Grzegorz Popek gralcio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 06:02:40 CEST 2011

Thanks Stefan!

So it's the other way round. I was sure it stores a list of keybinds and
single actions assigned to them, but it's more like a list of actions and
single keybinds assigned to them. That's why I tried to overwrite an action
of the keybind, not a keybind of an action (hope it made sense).

So to move a keybind to a new action i need to clear it at the old one and
assign it to a new one. Now I will remember, thanks again :)

Cheers,
Greg

PS. On a side note, until I got this solution I just started catching ctrl+q
with Autohotkey app and didn't send it if an active window is TeXworks one
:P