[texworks] HELP with Tw 0.4.3 syntax highlighting

Carlo Marmo carlo.marmo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:42:20 CEST 2011

one more, very last [?], question. do you think it might be possible to get
the same behaviour, adding a % at the beginning of a line containing
"THESIS"? The structure "THESIS-EVIDENCE-CONCLUSION" just helps me to get a
general picture of what I'm about to write, but I don't want it to appear in
the final document, of course. So, I'd like to comment the lines where my
custom structure appear, in my edit file.
This might cause a conflict with the default "comment" format which is, as
you know, # comments  "red Y %.*". My question is: is it possible to prevent
this conflict, and get a differentiated comment-format, one for my custom
"THESIS-EVIDENCE-CONCLUSION" structure (i.e. yellow/green), and the other
from the default settings?