[texworks] HELP with Tw 0.4.3 syntax highlighting

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 03:31:25 CEST 2011

Apologies I should have pasted that - green will not show properly
with black, try

 Black/LawnGreen;B n EVIDENCE

or

Black/LawnGreen;B y ^.*EVIDENCE.*$

Also you can use this yet to be completeed dialogue,

     http://twscript.paulanorman.com/downloads/?InsertColour

For your colour names (use SVG only).

Paul