[texworks] [Qt-interest] Disappearing lines when using a syntax highlighter

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:47:13 CEST 2011

More Information on possibly related symptoms:

Sometimes when line numbers are working ok,

1. And I am at the left margin before any text (which starts
immediately to right), if I hit the return key, and then the space
bar, the text does not move to the right as anticipated.

In fact the area becomes "jammed".

2. If I break a line with the return key,sometimes the new line has an
automatic tab in, or I end up with the text against the left margin
and the new line is as explained above, and again the space bar will
not move the text inwards to the right.

Paul
----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.5r862 (official)
Install location : G:/latexportable/LaTexUtils/TeXWorks/texworks/TeXworks.exe
Library path     : G:/latexportable/LaTexUtils/TeXWorks/texworks/config\
pdfTeX location  : G:/LaTeXPortable/LatexUtils/MiTeX 2.8.3541
Portabe/miktex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
Qt4 version      : 4.7.3 (build) / 4.7.3 (runtime)