[texworks] line numbers Merge and text disappears

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 20:03:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 2011-07-04 10:07, Paul A Norman wrote:
> Sorry to have to report that line number pile-ups and hiding of text
> still happening—we have text folding ;)...still happening on 0.5r855
> (official)

Oh no, not again/still... :(

*sigh*

Alright, here come some more questions (which boil down to: "how do you
open files?"):
1) Does this happen when you double-click a .tex document (e.g., in
explorer) when Tw is not running?
2) Does this happen when you double-click a .tex document (e.g., in
explorer) when Tw is running with an empty+unmodified window (like after
startup)?
3) Does this happen when you double-click a .tex document (e.g., in
explorer) when Tw is running and another document is open already?
4) Does this happen when you open a .tex document by "File > Open" with
an empty+unmodified window (e.g., after startup)?
5) Does this happen when you open a .tex document by "File > Open" with
another document already loaded?
6) Does this happen when you open a .tex document from "File > Open
Recent" with an empty+unmodified window (e.g., after startup)?
7) Does this happen when you open a .tex document by "File > Open
Recent" with another document already loaded?
8) Is this reproducible?

BTW: Did this happen "suddenly" with a document that you had open before
recently, or with a document that you hadn't opened for a long time (or
ever), i.e., a document that was not in the "recent documents" list?

Regards,