[texworks] Problem with autocompletion

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:37:58 CEST 2011

On 29 June 2011 07:44, Alain Delmotte <esperanto at swing.be> wrote:
> Hi Stefan!
>
> Thanks for the new version.
> After a short test I want to report that it works.
> I'll do longer tests (by using) later.
>
> Le 29/06/2011 07:55, Stefan Löffler a écrit :
>>
>> thanks for reporting, even though it is too late for 0.4.2 now. Oh well,
>> seems we're heading for 0.4.3, then ;).
>
> What do you mean it is too late for 0.4.2?
> Is this the version for TL2011?

Yes, it is, TL has been frozen yesterday, no further commits are
allowed w/o Karl's approval.

Stefan, is the bug critical enough for us to break the freeze?  How
long until you could make the official release?  If it's not something
major, we we can always update TW after the TL release.

Cheers,

Tomek