[texworks] line numbers Merge and text disappears

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:22:59 CEST 2011

Hi GM,

Yes I still get it on Xp, even today twice.

I'm on v0.5 r804(official), what (Menu://Help/About TeXworks) version are
you on please?

Not sure if it is safe for text integrity to ignore it, and keep editing,
one of the reasons I keep local version numbers of source documents.

Does going Menu://Format/Line Numbers (Off and then again On) sort it out
for you?

Paul