[texworks] Document Version-ing and synctex Previewing

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 01:40:33 CEST 2011

Thanks for the suggestions Charlie,

We have a reasonable mirroring operation in place covering both local
and external storage.

The reason for version numbering the documents is that it fits in with
our local setup, and makes restoration of any lost text, through local
diffing with Win-merge fast and effective, (opensource
http://winmerge.org/ hopefully soon to be corss-platform
https://bitbucket.org/grimmdp/winmerge ) .

What I'm looking for is a way to tell TeXworks which pdf to use for
syncing with the source text.

Paul