[texworks] Mac issues

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:32:38 CEST 2011

> The lead developer (Stefan) builds on Windows

Just to clear this up in case anyone is still wondering what happens ...

I believe that for a long time now Stefan has been on Ubuntu and
currently uses MingGW cross-compile to build for Windows.

>From bottom of this message:--
http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/texworks/2011q1/004001.html
Sun Mar 27 14:34:02 CEST 2011

"I cross-compile Tw for Windows from Linux via MinGW.

Regards, Stefan"

Paul