[texworks] Mac issues

Charlie Sharpsteen chuck at sharpsteen.net
Mon Jun 13 23:06:38 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:59 PM, sigmundv at gmail.com <sigmundv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Why do I see so many discussions on Mac specific stuff on this list? There
> is hardly anything Windows or Linux specific discussed. Why is this? Is
> TeXworks used more on Mac OS X than on Windows or Linux? Or is Mac OS X just
> so much different?
>
> Sigmund

Recently there has been a lot of Mac-specific activity related to
updating the procedures for building/packaging TeXworks on the Mac.
The last "offical" Mac release occurred about a year and a half ago, so
some of the recent discussions concern cleaning out Mac-specific
cobwebs and getting stable packages built for end users.

-Charlie