[texworks] Unwanted side-effect of <tab> : how to avoid ?

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Jun 13 20:56:19 CEST 2011

Stefan Löffler wrote:

> By downloading r844 or later (hopefully). I just committed my patch and
> uploaded new builds.

Thank you !  And please forgive my naivety, but when you say "download
r844 or later", are we talking about "download from TLnet", "download
from CTAN", or "download from somewhere else" ?

** Phil (who recently removed all but "basic" from his "completion"
folder and now has a TeXworks that doesn't manifest the previous
odd behaviour).