[texworks] Unwanted side-effect of <tab> : how to avoid ?

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:49:40 CEST 2011

On 2011-06-13 15:39, Alain Delmotte wrote:
> In 844 there is again python27.dll
> Is this to be used? Didn't you compile as previously for 843?

Yes, and no. The builds I upload to GC are still using the established
build process - python27.dll and all. Only the builds I uploaded to my
webspace are using the experimental build system without the DLL.

After all, I didn't see any confirmation yet that that build worked as
expected on its own. If it does, I'll adapt the GC builds accordingly.