[texworks] TeXworks 0.2.3 (R.466) -- alternative previewer

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 02:49:36 CEST 2011

Dear Philip,

There has been a bit of discussion on this before. Bruno and I looked
into it.  Does depend what other utilities are available already on
Linux distributions and on Mac Os.

I have had a bit of a hack that as far as I know only works on
WIndows, are you on that? If so this might help you ...

http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261#c65

Paul