[texworks] TeXworks 0.2.3 (R.466) -- alternative previewer

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Jun 10 16:17:10 CEST 2011

Is there any way to configure TeXworks to use Adobe Acrobat
or Adobe Reader as its integrated previewer ?  There are a number
of issues w.r.t. the integrated previewer which make it less than
ideal for me, and I would find it far more convenient if the
just-compiled document could automatically open based on
filetype association or through a settable preference rather than
use the current integrated previewer.

Philip Taylor