[texworks] ctrl + T not working

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:29:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 2011-06-04 03:05, Suresh Kumar wrote:
> I am using texworks  Version 0.4.1 r.829 on ubuntu 10.04. I find that
> Ctrl + T (pressing T while pressing cntrl)  is not working. However
> the menu typeset -> typeset works as well as the arrow symbol
> available just below the menu bar.
> Any suggestions?

Do you have anything else that might be associated with Ctrl+T?
Customized shortcuts, maybe, or some component of the OS (compiz is
notorious for all sorts of key sequences, for example)?

Also, when did this occur? Did you just started using TeXworks, or did
things work as expected before? In the latter case: when did they stop
working?

Regards,