[texworks] Background image Drag N' Drop installer (was: Updated builds of TeXworks for OS X)

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat May 28 17:49:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 2011-05-15 03:01, Charlie Sharpsteen wrote:
>   - If anyone is feeling artistic, it would be nice to come up with a
> snazzy background image for the Drag N' Drop installer.

I was not feeling particularly artistic, but since nobody else had a go
at it, I wrapped something up. It's really just a rip-off of the Firefox
image Wolfgang posted, but maybe it's helpful. I'm attaching two
variants with version numbers (0.4.1 & 0.5) and one without. Please tell
me which one you prefer.

HTH
Stefan

PS: I've created the image as vector graphic (.svg). If you want, I can
send you that as well, but in any case it's easy to change things and to
make .pngs at arbitrary sizes.