[texworks] do scripts support context menus?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:40:06 CEST 2011

Paul

You can also have a look at
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261#c41 helps
correctly generate a new script correctly.
You can alter the script to put things on the clipboard instead of
inserting into a Tw document,

And also perhaps at the top headings: Getting Started, Scripts Basics,
TeXworks as a QtScript editor, Script Authoring on
http://twscript.paulanorman.info/docs/html/TexWorksQtScripting.htm

Paul