[texworks] SCRIPTING: Get content of specified directory

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue May 17 03:36:18 CEST 2011

Thanks Herb,

Command Completion is really good for environments already registered,
and I use it.

I can understand for people who are using other packages that Command
Completion is not set up for (and who maybe understand LaTeX well
enough to have written their own), and yet who appear to not feel
comfortable with trying to alter Tw configuration files to set it up
themselves, why a simple completion macro would be helpful.

You can use conditionals in Script and decide not to automatically put
 \end{document} in.

Paul