[texworks] Mac OS TeXworks + fontconfig (was: Another TeXworks mac build (with a buildsystem!))

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Mon May 16 14:12:48 CEST 2011

Dear Jonathan,

> There are a few questions that I think need answering before
> making a definite statement here.

Slightly related issue:

I'm considering to rename my fontconfig utilities
(fc-cache.exe, fc-cat.exe, fc-list.exe, fc-match.exe, fc-query.exe,
 fc-scan.exe)
like
(xfc-cache.exe, xfc-cat.exe, xfc-list.exe, xfc-match.exe, xfc-query.exe,
 xfc-scan.exe)
because people may install other fontconfig, and my statically linked
one to XeTeX is dependent on Kpse and is not for generic use.
WDYT?

Thanks,
Akira