[texworks] auto completion

Suresh Kumar suresh.amritapuri at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 07:32:02 CEST 2011

Hi
Much to my surprise I found that it is possible to do auto completion like
in eclipse by configuring texworks. I found some scripts installed already
in my linux machine which contains the line:

bali:=\begin{align}#RET##INS##RET#\end{align}•

What is this last big size bullet? What is its purpose? How this symbol is
entered ? (it is not in my key board)

thanks
suresh

ps. This set of macros makes texworks very very powerful I guess

--
R Suresh Kumar,
http://www.m <http://www.matrukripa.com>atrukripa.com