[texworks] Mac build available here

Jjgod Jiang gzjjgod at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:38:35 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at me.com> wrote:
> All the more so since, with the new Xcode 4, all SDKs but 10.6 are gone and the compiler moved from gcc to llvm. Does this mean TeXworks won't compile on llvm? (I've never tried configure or make since installing Xcode 4 -- I imagine the changes are not so extensive than they don't work any longer.)

First of all, I think Xcode 4 still ships with gcc 4.2, they
just removed gcc 4.0.

Secondly, I think both llvm-gcc 4.2 and clang should compile
TeXworks just fine, but we probably need to edit the qmake
file for using it.

Anyway, for now I'll stay with the good old gcc 4.2 for
TeXworks compilation until there are real benefits to switch.

- Jiang