[texworks] Call for Help: Proofreading the manual
st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:36:40 CET 2011
On 2011-03-10 10:18, Ignasi Furió wrote:
> I think some comment about syntax-patterns.txt file and coloring rules
> is missing.
> May be it could be included in the appendix like completion and
> keyboard shortcuts.
Indeed. This and more has been added to the manual. Here's a brief list
of the more important/noticeable changes:
* New chapter: "Beyond the manual". Compiles some pointers for
additional information and sources for help
* Reorganized appendices. The new top-level structure is: "Customizing
TeXworks", "Regular expressions", "Compiling TeXworks"
* New section: "Syntax Highlighting"
* Updated section: "Introduction". To reflect the new sections/structuring
* Finally figured out and applied licensing. It's a GPLv2+ /
CC-BY-SAv3+ dual license. So from now on, I'll also share the sources.
Please have a look particularly at the new text passages/sections.
New versions are available at:
PS: Some of the LaTeX-code (at least in manual.sty) is messy/hacked, so
don't take it as a good example ;). Improvements are always welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the texworks