[texworks] Call for Help: Proofreading the manual

George LeCompte gflecompte at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 03:28:08 CET 2011

I downloaded A short Manual for TeXworks .pdf version.

I have added a few notes to the attached file LaTexManual.pdf

I ran the twos sample program on pages 10---13 without any problems.

Although I didn't note them, the tables or pages 34 and following
broke across pages leaving the columns strangely disconnected.
Floating tables would eleminate some of these problema; however, some
tables are too large to fit on one page.

I hope this helps.

george