[texworks] Non-TeXworks question

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 00:19:27 CET 2011

Dear Lukas,

You may need to follow that through with a forum or mail-list that is
specific to TeXLive with reference the actual Ubuntu release that you
are using.

You could also follow anything in your TeXLive documentation, and/or
your actual Ubuntu package installer/updater to see if  diagxy would
be included in anything that you can still install in your Ubuntu
packages/updater for TeXLive.

Paul