[texworks] Non-TeXworks question

Lukas Klausner klausner.lukas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 23:37:29 CET 2011

Hi!

I know this is probably not exactly the right place to ask this, but
maybe someone can help me nonetheless:
I'm trying to use the diagxy package. I've got a standard Ubuntu
TeXlive installation, installed the full package of 500something MiB,
and am including

\usepackage[all,cmtip]{xy}
\usepackage{diagxy}

but for some reason it still can't find diagxy, giving

! LaTeX Error: File `diagxy.sty' not found.

as the console output. I haven't been able to find out, but I would
have assumed diagxy is included with the full package – isn't it? Do I
need to download and install it separately?

Thanks!

Regards,
   Lukas Klausner