[texworks] Call for Help: Proofreading the manual

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:15:44 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2011-03-02 22:28, Paul A Norman wrote:
> What about a wiki edit Stefan?

For the future, this is certainly something to consider. However, at the
moment, there are the following issues:
 * We need something to ship with Tw - at the moment, only static, local
html files are supported for that
 * distros will also want some docs they can distribute
 * GC is for development, and thus not a suitable place for general user
documentation
 * How many contributors are we likely to get?

I guess there are ways to export wiki pages to various formats, though.
So as I said, we can consider this in the future, but for this release
it's too late ;).

HTH