[texworks] HELP: a couple of scripts for getting Latex help in the TeXworks editor

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 07:14:23 CET 2011

Hi,

I've started putting scripts on an extension of some web space I use,
to make maintaining them  easier as discussed
http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/texworks/2010q3/002955.html

Here are the current Help scripts I have done.

1. A script (Alt+F1 & Alt+1) for getting help on, packages (local and
web), Faq (local and web) and genreal LaTeX commands (web).

http://twscript.paulanorman.com/downloads/?GeneralHelp

2. And another (Alt+F1 & Alt+2)  for getting  LaTeX2e help built in to
the Tw Editor.

http://twscript.paulanorman.com/downloads/?Latex2eHelp

Appreciate any feedback especially on 1. above and working it on Mac.

Paul
paul.a.norman at gmail.com