[texworks] [MacTeX] Call for Help: Mac builds

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Thu Feb 10 16:17:50 CET 2011

I'm bailing out!

After almost 120 h of compilation of the 211.768.512 bytes of qt-
everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.1.tar.gz, during which approximately 6
GB of disk space got used (not counting swap/vm, that's on a different
volume) and a warning this morning that not enough disk was available,
I was going to install the poppler-qt interface. And the MacPorts
package manager spoke to me:

	--->  Dependencies to be installed: qt4-x11 gst-plugins-base
gstreamer bison flex gzip texinfo xz libtheora libvorbis libogg orc
mysql5 postgresql83 ossp-uuid qt4_select unixODBC

No, not again five days!

--
Greetings

   Pete

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
				– George W. Bush