[texworks] Call for Help: Translations

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:56:02 CET 2011

On 2011-02-09 18:19, Ignasi Furió wrote:
> El Wed, 09 Feb 2011 17:31:08 +0100, Stefan Löffler
> <st.loeffler at gmail.com> vau escriure:

>>> attached you will find a catalan translation.
>>
>> Thanks. I noticed, that there are a few untranslated strings, mostly
>> related to scripting. Did you leave them as-is intentionally, or do you
>> require some assistance with translating them?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Stefan
>
> Ups! Probably wrong file. Let me try again.

OK, thanks. This is looking better. I still found one missing string:

Software, a division of Nokia Corporation.

By virtue of analogy (there was a very similar string in previous
versions; I don't speak Catalan), I "translated" this as:

Software, una divisió de Nokia Corporation.

Please tell me if this is correct.

Thanks,