[texworks] Call for Help: Mac builds

Prerna Atri prernaatri at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:16:28 CET 2011

Hi,

We are working on creating a package of TeXworks for MAC users on Fink. As a
step towards that we tried building TeXworks from source by following the
instructions given in the link for issue 107.

http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=107

We got an error saying qmake command not found. We had installed pkgconfig,
fontconfig, Qt4 version 4.7, as per the instructtions given in the above
link.
We would need  to build TeXworks successfully from source files, in order to
proceed with the source tarball creation for packaging on fink.

If anyone has encountered the above mentioned error while building TeXworks
before, kindly guide us with your suggestion or information on this regard.

Meanwhile, we shall follow the build procedure with the changes suggested by
Bruno Voisin in this mail chain.

Thanks,
Prerna Atri